Tuesday, February 7, 2012

St. Bernardus Tripel

Bailey's pretty mug and a St. B
So I move to ABBEY (of course, the place that holds the largest piece of my heart) and they have St. Bernardus Tripel on draft...........

To say that I have an affinity for Belgian Beer is to say that I am mildly excited at watching Jack Lambert throw Cliff Harris to the ground. Yeah I like 'em.  So I initially ask for the Sierra Nevada Ruthless Rye since I have had the St. B a hundred times and am appreciative of the short life-span of the Ruthless Rye.  To my misfortune the Ruthless Rye had just blown and I luckily got an LA FREEWAY (a blend of random stuff not supposed to be blended) of the Ruthless Rye and the Killer Penguin to begin my night here.  Once all was cleaned and settled, I looked at the choices and grabbed the St. B.  So glad i did.........



No comments:

Post a Comment