Saturday, July 23, 2011

Eola Wine Company

I finally made it down to see my buddy Matty at Eola Wine Company in Winter Park to drop off some Lazy Magnolia samples and one of the new Boulder brews, Kinda Blue.


www.eolawinecompany.com
We drove down on I-4 in the pouring rain during rush hour traffic, and with a drunk Steve Defran sitting next to me, the rain seemed all the more drenching.  However, my easy tunes from The Gathering kept us on the road and we made it to a mostly empty Park Avenue.

I have always greatly enjoyed being at Eola Wine and really love the atmosphere and great wine and brews.  Myself, Defran, Josher, and Renee met up with Rob and Stacy, and had some brews.  A sample of some of our beers:  St. Bernardus ABT 12 on draft, Scrimshaw Pilsner Draft, Ommegang Witte draft, and Coopers Vintage 2008.

We sampled out the Lazy Magnolia Southern Pecan Ale, Indian Summer, and the Boulder Kinda Blue.  Went over well.  Hopefully they will pick some of them up.  Gonna visit again next week and take some brews to share with Matty and his crew.

Next stop:  Tasting at Flagler Beach Wine and Cheese at 4:00 to do a Lazy Magnolia Tasting.

No comments:

Post a Comment