Monday, July 18, 2011

Monday's Randall Event at ABBEY

I just finished a crazy delicious Randalled beer at ABBEY - RedHook Wit infused with Key Lime, Mango, and Kiwi!!

Dave Meadows enjoying the Randalled RedHook Wit
When I first gave this a try, the tropical fruit didn't really come through that much.  I had to leave and give my sister-in-law a jump down the road, so after I got back and hour later, I ordered a glass of the Wit.  In the hour that I was gone, the fruit REALLY started coming through, especially the mango.

I want to hand it to these guys for what they have done with these Randall beers on Mondays.  It has become a treasure to me each week that I greatly look forward to.  I encourage anyone who wants something unique to check this out each week, as the outcomes of these infusions have been next-level  

No comments:

Post a Comment